Video on how to use: https://youtu.be/zJ4v6-XFrDo
1. Cleanse the eyebrow area with an oil-free make-up remover.
2. Degrease the eyebrows with Saline Solution or a special shampoo.
Using of scrubs and peels is forbidden.
3. Comb the eyebrows with a disposable eyebrow brush. Then apply a thin layer of Brow Perm Fixer on dry eyebrow hairs to fix them. Slowly and gently create the desired shape with the eyebrow brush, considering the natural direction of hair growth.
4. Apply Zone Gel on the skin around the eyebrows, avoiding contact with hairs.
5. Apply a thin layer of Composition #1 Brow Lift on hairs. The exposure time is 6-15 minutes, depending on the quality and density of hairs:
6-8 minutes for thin hairs;
8-10 minutes for normal, dyed hairs;
10-12 minutes for dense, thick, undyed hairs. In case of coarse hairs, exposure time can be increased up to 15 minutes.
6. Right after applying the composition, it is recommended to cover the eyebrows with film, without any pressing.
7. As the exposure time of Composition #1 is over, completely remove it with a dry cotton swab in the direction of hair growth. Gently correct the eyebrow shape, if needed.
8. Apply Composition #2 Brow Sculpt. The exposure time is the same as for Composition #1.
9. As the exposure time of Composition #2 Brow Sculpt passed, remove it with a dry cotton swab.
10. Gently remove Brow Perm Fixer and Compositions residues using
11. Carry out the tinting procedure using a professional Eyelash and eyebrow dye BRONSUN®. Thoroughly mix a small amount of Eyelash and eyebrow dye BRONSUN® with Milk-cream developer BRONSUN® in a 1:1 ratio in a non-metallic tare. The exposure time is 2-5 minutes, depending on the chosen shade and the desired effect.
12. As the exposure time of the dye is over, remove it with a dry cotton pad. Thoroughly wash off the dye residues with Saline Solution.
13. Apply Composition #3 Brow Essence on the eyebrows with a microbrush creating the desired shape. Do not wash the composition off.